So one of my fellow bloggers nominated me for the versatile blogger award.
I am doing my duty and following the instructions since no one is yet awake in my house to start asking me questions. (yay!)
Carlarenee is so nice, she’s always nominating me for awards and because of time or confusion I don’t usually respond. So for that part, I’m sorry 😦
But check out her blog: Seasons Change and Change it’s personal, poignant and touching.
Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link this back to their blog.
2. Nominate 15 blogs that you follow,
3. Then list 7 things about your self
15 bloggers I like:
1. Seasons Change and Change
2. Irene’s Words
3. Ha Tea n’ Danger
4. Grumpy Comments
6. Clare Flourish
7 The Sloppy Buddhist
8 Manipal’s Photoblog
9 Butch On Tap
10. disturbingly normal
11 The J85
12. Everything Neat
13. Sex Lies and Suicide
14. What’s the Word? Sammy Scoops vs. the World
15. Raising My Rainbow
If you’re not on this list, its my brain, not because I don’t like you 🙂
7 things about myself:
1. I love chocolate
2. Motorcycles are a huge passion, particularly the Triumph brand
3. I can’t eat fruit or vegetables unless they’re perfectly ripe and look like they could be in an art photo. I’ve tried eating them a little over ripe or under ripe, I just can’t do it.
4. I dress mostly in black, not because I’m a goth but it’s the only colour I consistently like.
5. I’m madly in love with my wife, she is the be all and end all in the nerdy way that I don’t often notice other women. It’s nice 🙂
6. If I could subsist on Subway sandwiches forever, I would.
7. I speak French