This blogger is funny and a delight!!
These are all real things that have caused me to have a panic attack by triggering my fight or flight response. Yes these things are equal to a tiger stalking me in the primordial forests of olde.
- My loofah brush scraping against the bathroom door
- The mailman
- My wife being in the shower with me
- My hermit crabs click talking
- Cassette tapes getting stuck in the player and slowing down all weird and scratchy and sounding like some demon language
- Waking up to my dog staring at me (also possibly a demon)
- Backpacks under the stairs
- Wind, rain, thunder, lightning
- Air planes flying overhead
- The “artwork” at Winnipeg international airport
- Thinking of sharks
- Seeing sharks
- Shark week on Discovery
- Surprise tarantulas
- The washing machine on spin cycle
- The phone ringing ( I now keep ours on “we wish you a merry christmas”)
That’s all for today.